Many a million people in this world are suffering from various kinds of diseases. Sometimes they affect their body and sometimes their minds. We have become the hustlers in the hustle bustle of life. The nitty gritty of life has confined us in a definite circle and we all are standing in its middle point. We have drawn millions of boundaries around us which we don’t want to violate. But at some point of time when we actually realize that this is a never ending process. The lust for money and the luxuries will never reach the zenith, then we want the inner peace.
Buddha devoted his whole life and finally achieved the Mahanirvana under the Bodhgya tree. We are not suppose to be like him, actually we do not need to. All that we need is the inner peace.
Life, which we are heading with, is not a bed of roses as they say…. But what about the inner peace?
Yoga… The literal meaning of Yoga means adding. So actually Yoga adds several benefits to your life, mind, body and soul.
People say that healthy mind lies in a healthy body, so precisely “Yoga” is for your Body and Meditation is for your “Mind”. Yoga is not for any religion or country it is for all human being.
Lets see what benefits you can derive by following this awesome habit of doing yoga and meditation:
1) Healthy Heart Happy Heart: Yoga includes several asanas which are good for your heart improves your cardiovascular and circulatory health.
2) Improved respiration: Breathing is the key of life, yoga improves respiration process and the minimizes the chances for asthma and serious lungs related troubles.
3) Flexible and Toned Body: One of the greatest benefits of yoga include flexible and toned body. Regular yoga decreases the metabolism and extra fat of your body and increases the flexibility, ultimately giving you a toned body which every person craves for. It also reduces chances for cartilage and joint breakdown.
4) Increased Immunity: Yoga actually increases the immunity of your body and makes your body less prone to diseases.
5) Active body, Active brain: This is the tremendous benefit of doing yoga, when your body is active it increases the activity of your mind also.
6) Strong bones and muscles: Yoga makes your bones and muscles strong enough so that the situation of frequent fractures because of low bone density did not occur.
7) Improved digestion: Undoubtedly yoga improves the digestive system. constipation, indigestion, gas and so many serious troubles related to stomach compel us to frequently visit a doctor. Regular yoga can be a remedy to save your stomach and your money too.
8) Normalizes Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar: Doing yoga regularly can make you free from regular blood pressure and blood sugar problems.
9) Healthy you, Happy You: Yoga indeed is significant in making you healthier and hence happier as well. So healthy you will make happy you.
Yoga is not for any other creation except human being on this planet, So, “Say Yes To Yoga” on 21st June, International Yoga Day……. take first step towards your happy, healthy, and balanced life.