If you are admin or deleting multiple files from your computer then moving deleted files into recycle bin is always painful because you must go to recycle bin to permanently delete files from your computer, it means you need to perform delete task twice. If you want to delete files permanently in one go without moving into recycle bin then you have two methods to do this.
Follow below instructions to delete files and folders permanently from your computer without moving into recycle bin:
1. First of all select recycle bin icon on desktop and press right.
2. Select properties in the right click menu.
3. Now you will see Recycle Bin properties box.
4. Select ‘C:’ drive and choose option “Don’t move files to the Recycle Bin, remove files immediately while deleting”.
5. Click Apply and ok.
6. Now go to the file or folders you want to delete and do right click then select delete or select file/folder using left click and press delete button on your keyboard.
7. Once you will click on delete then a delete file confirmation box will open to ask “Are you sure you want to permanently delete this file/folder”
8. Click “yes” if you want to delete and “no” if you don’t want to delete file permanently.
9. Once you click yes then file/folder will permanently delete from your computer.
In this method follow below instructions to permanently delete files/folders without moving into Recycle Bin:
1. First select files/folders you want to delete without moving to recycle bin.
2. Now press shift+Delete buttons on your keyboard.
3. After pressing Shift+Del(Delete) buttons together a delete confirmation box will open.
4. Click “yes” if you want to permanently delete files/folders from your computer/laptop and click “no” if you do not want to delete files permanently from your computer.
5. Once you click yes then files will permanently deleted from your computer without moving to Recycle Bin.