What Are BackLinks?
If you have your own web resource or you are a SEO then you must be aware with back links importance in search engine optimization. Back links are very important SEO technique to increase traffic to your web resource. These are the links from other websites to your web site or blog or you can also say that back links are links that are directed towards your web site. These links are also known as Inbound links (IBL’s), incoming links, or citation. Back links are important for search engine optimization; search engine like Google gives more importance to web sites which has great number of back links. But back links could be harmful if coming from bad quality sites which could affect website ranking so always tries to get quality back links to increase relevant traffic towards your website or blog.
Always Be Careful About Link Building
How To Get Backlinks For Your Web Resource:
- First start writing useful and quality content in your blog post. If you writing creative and wonderful articles into your blog then quality traffic will come to your blog which will help to get huge number of backlinks.
- Start commenting on successful relative blogs with higher PR. Commenting is one of the best ways to expose yourself in the blogging world. Using commenting you can show your presence to successful bloggers who may provide number of backlinks for your blog.
- Submit your blog into blog directories. This is another wonderful and effective way to get backlinks. But this task is not simple because finding genuine directory is not easy.
- Do Press Release if you have something worthy to share with others.
- Do Guest Blogging for quality and successful blogs
- Use social networking to show your brand to others which will help you to get relevant backlinks.
- 101 other ways to get backlinks